Saturday, February 24, 2007

Reading at the Bowery

Hi everyone!
There's more from Wenonah coming today but I wanted to remind everyone I'm reading tomorrow at the Bowery Poetry Club at 2pm. The Bowery Poetry Club is located at 308 Bowery and is a great place to hear poetry. I'm reading as part of the on-going Four Way Books reading series and will be sharing the stage with three other poets of renown and international reputation. They are Ellen Dore Watson, Alexandra Soiseth, and Adria Bernardi. It should be a great afternoon and I hope to see some of you there!
March starts my mad poetry rush with a tour of New England. I'll be teaching High School students in Littleton NH and then doing readings in Maine. Then of course it's National Poetry Month in April. All of which will insure that by May I'll be so sick of poems I'll be the first one on the beach at Sandy Hook on Memorial Day. Here's to a naked summer.

No comments: